Hi everybody, just a reminder that I’m now on my two week holiday, so there are no lessons taking place during that time. Have a lovely few weeks and I’ll see you all in September! 🎸😎👍🏻
Hi everybody! It’s been a while since I’ve posted because I’ve been super busy. I hope you’re all well and have been enjoying the summer 🙂
I have a new FAQ page on my site! If you have any questions you’d like to ask or questions you think should be posted, please let me know.
I only have 18 remaining slots in total! If you aren’t a client and would like guitar lessons with me (or know anybody that would), now is the time to jump in 🙂
Here’s what my timetable looks like:
My Thursday mornings now take place at my address in Kilburn. This is to make it easier for me to travel, and it means I can get work done during the day at home. If anybody at my Kilburn address feels a Thursday morning would be a better slot for them, feel free to contact me and I’ll get it changed.
I’m currently in the process of providing my 2018 Summer Service! You can get a discounted full service for your guitar(s). Typically a service costs £15, but it’s been discounted to £10 for the month of June only. A service consists of a thorough guitar clean and polish, adjustments if necessary and a new set of strings (price of strings not included). If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, just contact me 🙂
For those of you that joined me for the 2018 showcase last year, it’s time to start thinking about the next one in Jan 2019. I know it seems like a long time away but the more practice you can do for a performance, the better it will turn out. Start thinking about a song you’d like to perform and we’ll begin covering it in lessons. New clients and clients that weren’t in the previous performance are also welcome to join in! I’m limiting the performance to one song each this time unless you are a grading student, in which case you will be able to perform a grade piece and a song of choice.
The event will once again be free, though any food / drink or cash donations will be greatly appreciated. This is a private event for clients and friends/family of clients only.
Thanks! Keep on rocking everyone! 🙂
Tony here with seasons greetings and a happy new year! : )
Here’s a quick update for you all.
- Just 6 days are left to take advantage of the festive 50% discount. If you’re thinking of taking up guitar lessons, give me a call and book in over the next few days to receive this great deal. If you’re a current client and you know someone who’d like to start, you’ll also get the discount if they apply before the deadline.
- My timetable on this website has been updated, check it out for available slots.
- Some of you (current clients) still haven’t set up your standing order for lesson payments. Please be aware that fees have now been raised for anybody still making weekly payments.
- A quick reminder that the student showcase is coming up on Sunday the 25th Jan at 1:30pm. Keep up the practice and I’ll make sure we cover your performance songs in lessons. I have a few awards to give out on the day too. Whilst the event itself is free, if you’d like to help me out then please bring along some cakes / refreshments for everyone to enjoy.
- Finally I’d just like to say a huge thank you to those of you that gave me gifts for Xmas. I’ve had some really thoughtful ones and I really appreciate them : )
Thanks and I’ll see you all from the W/C 8th January.
Hi guys, looking for a great Xmas present?!
During the festive season I am offering new clients a whopping 50% discount throughout all of January to join Tony’s Tuition!
It’s typically £40 a month for children (or students) and £50 a month for adults. With this discount, you’ll be getting a month’s worth for just £20 or £25!
> This discount is running from today until January 8th <
Are you a current student? You could also benefit from this deal!
To take advantage of the offer all you need to do is refer a friend.
As soon as they sign up and pay for a month’s lessons with the discount, you will also get the 50% discount off your next payment.
As always if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I’m soon to be back up and running with Tony’s Tuition, just a few days left now.
I hope you’ve all had a lovely holiday (for those of you that’ve been off!).
My time has been spent moving house, organising and cleaning, though it’s been a lot of fun getting comfortable in my new home. I’m really looking forward to having our house warming events now! ~Woohoo~
I’ve uploaded the latest timetable. It now contains first names so if you’re a client, you can see exactly where your booked slot is and what else is available. Please let me know if you want your name removed, I’ve only included first names to keep things confidential.
I’ll be handing out new business cards and flyers next week.
Let me know if you’d like any of those for yourself or to pass around.
Clients due for Derby, my new address is; 379 Stenson Road, Derby, DE23 1HE.
Can’t wait to begin the new season!
I’m looking forward to being back and seeing you all again soon 😀
Hey guys! I now offer a basic servicing for Acoustic, Electric and Bass guitars.
A full service includes:
- Strings replaced
- Body & fretboard polish
- Minor adjustments where needed (trus rod, nut, pegs & bridge).
The price is £10, plus the price of your preferred strings (or bring your own set).
Please note – a basic service does not include electronics cleaning or repair.
Good news everyone, today Tony’s Tuition has officially had a card machine installed. I can now accept Debit, Credit, Swipe and Contactless payments. That’ll make things easier with all this legal tender changing now won’t it?
I also have plenty of open slots for any new clients too. Thinking of trying out guitar lessons? Come and take a free taster lesson! 🙂