So recently I’ve taken one of my favourite guitars (a simple Rockwood Strat) and customized it to my liking.
First off I ditched all the strings and took the faceplate off the guitar. I then made any adjustments to the neck and the head that I wanted, before attaching a lovely new deep blue faceplate. Unfortunetly I found that even though the faceplate was the correct size, I needed to drill in some new screw holes since some were out of place ~ugh~
Thankfully it fit quite snug afterwards, so no worries there! I’ve replaced the strings and added a whammy bar with a multicolour strap since.
The whole process took me about an hour.
Now it plays very well and sounds lovely 😀